Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the people of old received their commendation. By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible. Hebrews chapter 11 verse 1-3.

May the God of Abraham, Izaak and Jacob be glorified by sharing the message of Salvation on this website. May He reveal His entire truth to you as is written in the Bible! May He reveal His plan of Salvation to both the Jew and the gentile as is prophesied in romans 11. Hear O Israël, Yahweh is one, and you shall love Yahweh your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might (Deuteronomy 6:4). Jesus, the Son of God, said, "Hear O Israël, Yahweh our God, Yahweh is one (Mark 12:29-30)." There is no respector of persons with God. In Jesus we are one. May the Holy Spirit lead you into a deeper love relationship with Jesus! Jesus is of God but He's fully a man, and He was born to be our Saviour and our King.

woensdag 8 augustus 2012

One faith, one God, one Baptism

Recently there have been several Mingled seed conferences troughout North America. They have uploaded some video's of this event. I like to reshare it. This video beneath is about the New Age, the New World Order and about the belief that we are our own Gods and that all religions are one.


carlSaturday from Scot Dryer on Vimeo.

I hope it will help you to get more insight into what is truth and what is not. Yeshua say's that He is the only way, the truth and the light. In the Bible we are warned to not belief in little idols, our own insights or in witchcraft and conspiracy theories. God Almighty, our Father in Heaven, is the God of Israël. He is the one true God of Abraham, Isaak and Jakob. In Isaiah 45 verses 5-8 it say's:

"I am Jehovah; there is no other God. I will strenghten you and send you out to victory even though you don't know me, and all the world from east to west will know there is no other God. I am Jehovah and there is no one else. I alone am God. I form the light and make the dark. I sent good times and bad. I, Jehovah, am he who does these things. Open up, O heavens. Let the skies pour out their righteousness. Let salvation and righteousness sprout up together from the earth. I, Jehovah, created them."

And in Isaiah 44 verse 6:

"Thus saith Jehovah, the King of Israël  and his Redeemer, Jehovah of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God."

May He alone be worth our praise.

Shalom,

Aline Kruijthoff

Drawn by Aline Kruijthoff

Drawn by Aline Kruijthoff

Books I recommend reading...

  • Our Hands Are Stained With Blood by Michael L. Brown