Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the people of old received their commendation. By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible. Hebrews chapter 11 verse 1-3.

May the God of Abraham, Izaak and Jacob be glorified by sharing the message of Salvation on this website. May He reveal His entire truth to you as is written in the Bible! May He reveal His plan of Salvation to both the Jew and the gentile as is prophesied in romans 11. Hear O Israël, Yahweh is one, and you shall love Yahweh your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might (Deuteronomy 6:4). Jesus, the Son of God, said, "Hear O Israël, Yahweh our God, Yahweh is one (Mark 12:29-30)." There is no respector of persons with God. In Jesus we are one. May the Holy Spirit lead you into a deeper love relationship with Jesus! Jesus is of God but He's fully a man, and He was born to be our Saviour and our King.

zondag 11 februari 2018

Fear not, if I could say it any louder I would

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0GQp-vTqOw
Fear not, if I could say it any louder I would. Stand still and believe!

http://fathersheartministry.net/father-says-today-february-11th-2018/

QUOTE from Father's Heart Ministries:

11 february 2018
The Father says today, be strong and of a good courage. There is not one thing in your life that isn’t subject to change by My hand. Refuse to be daunted by the enemy. Fear not, neither be afraid of the coercion of the enemy against your life or against yo
ur plans. You are not in this by yourself. You are not facing the onslaught of circumstance and situation alone. I am with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. If you find your bed in hell, from there I will deliver you, says God.
Realize this, says the Father, that I am an ON TIME GOD! When you cry out to Me in your trouble I will save you from all your distresses. Refuse in your heart to be dismayed for I am your God. I am strengthening you. I am upholding you with My right hand. I am bringing entitlement and blessing where there has been loss and discouragement. Seek My kingdom. With all your power seek first My kingdom and see that ALL THINGS will be added in double measure into your life because you have pursued after Me and all that I have for you in life.
Bibleverses:

Joshua 1:5-7 King James Version (KJV)

There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

6 Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.
Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.

Hebrews 13:5 King James Version (KJV)

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Matthew 6:33 King James Version (KJV)

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Drawn by Aline Kruijthoff

Drawn by Aline Kruijthoff

Books I recommend reading...

  • Our Hands Are Stained With Blood by Michael L. Brown