Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the people of old received their commendation. By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible. Hebrews chapter 11 verse 1-3.

May the God of Abraham, Izaak and Jacob be glorified by sharing the message of Salvation on this website. May He reveal His entire truth to you as is written in the Bible! May He reveal His plan of Salvation to both the Jew and the gentile as is prophesied in romans 11. Hear O Israël, Yahweh is one, and you shall love Yahweh your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might (Deuteronomy 6:4). Jesus, the Son of God, said, "Hear O Israël, Yahweh our God, Yahweh is one (Mark 12:29-30)." There is no respector of persons with God. In Jesus we are one. May the Holy Spirit lead you into a deeper love relationship with Jesus! Jesus is of God but He's fully a man, and He was born to be our Saviour and our King.

maandag 15 oktober 2012

Break every Chain!



There is power in His Name alone! Jesus (His Hebrew Name Yeshua means Saviour) can break every chain that is holding people from coming into the Light of Salvation and/or into a deeper love relationship with Him.

Isa 61:1  The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
Isa 61:2  to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn;
Isa 61:3  to grant to those who mourn in Zion-- to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he may be glorified.
Isa 61:4  They shall build up the ancient ruins; they shall raise up the former devastations; they shall repair the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations.
Isa 61:5  Strangers shall stand and tend your flocks; foreigners shall be your plowmen and vinedressers;
Isa 61:6  but you shall be called the priests of the LORD; they shall speak of you as the ministers of our God; you shall eat the wealth of the nations, and in their glory you shall boast.
Isa 61:7  Instead of your shame there shall be a double portion; instead of dishonor they shall rejoice in their lot; therefore in their land they shall possess a double portion; they shall have everlasting joy.
Isa 61:8  For I the LORD love justice; I hate robbery and wrong; I will faithfully give them their recompense, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
Isa 61:9  Their offspring shall be known among the nations, and their descendants in the midst of the peoples; all who see them shall acknowledge them, that they are an offspring the LORD has blessed.
Isa 61:10  I will greatly rejoice in the LORD; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
Isa 61:11  For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to sprout up, so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to sprout up before all the nations.

Isa 62:1  For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not be quiet, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch.
Isa 62:2  The nations shall see your righteousness, and all the kings your glory, and you shall be called by a new name that the mouth of the LORD will give.
Isa 62:3  You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
Isa 62:4  You shall no more be termed Forsaken, and your land shall no more be termed Desolate, but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her, and your land Married; for the LORD delights in you, and your land shall be married.
Isa 62:5  For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.
Isa 62:6  On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be silent. You who put the LORD in remembrance, take no rest,
Isa 62:7  and give him no rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it a praise in the earth.
Isa 62:8  The LORD has sworn by his right hand and by his mighty arm: "I will not again give your grain to be food for your enemies, and foreigners shall not drink your wine for which you have labored;
Isa 62:9  but those who garner it shall eat it and praise the LORD, and those who gather it shall drink it in the courts of my sanctuary."
Isa 62:10  Go through, go through the gates; prepare the way for the people; build up, build up the highway; clear it of stones; lift up a signal over the peoples.
Isa 62:11  Behold, the LORD has proclaimed to the end of the earth: Say to the daughter of Zion, "Behold, your salvation comes; behold, his reward is with him, and his recompense before him."
Isa 62:12  And they shall be called The Holy People, The Redeemed of the LORD; and you shall be called Sought Out, A City Not Forsaken.

God Most High, the God of Abraham, Izaak and Jacob, will bring restoration if we, Jew or/and gentile, repent of all our sins and selfishness. He will gather us and bring us back to Mount Zion. Yeshua will come back as King of Kings and Lord of Lords! When Messiah returns to Jerusalem, the entire Eastern Slope of the Mount of Olives will be split in two. Read His entire word and you will discover these beautiful truths God Most High, our Abba Father, wants to share with you!

HIS LOVE NEVER FAILS! Seek His love for you in His Word, the Bible, and you will find it. Though we still make mistakes and sorrows may last through the night, the joy comes with the morning. Yeshua is our Saviour and Redeemer who came as a Servant to heal the sick, open the ears of the deaf, and save the sinners from death. Our God is a God of wonders. He is an Awesome God who will do miracles and is able to save us but we have to have faith in Him. You can trust in Yeshua's love and forgiveness of sins! Believe in Yeshua's atoning sacrifice! It is not about a beautiful prayer but about honesty and having faith! Believing in His atoning sacrifice for our sins is what will save us from the lies of the enemy surrounding us such as the New World Order, Mayan Calendar, Evolutionism, New Age, etcetera! These scientific theories are lies from the enemy to distract us from the one and only truth. 

The Word of Truth is about faith, hope, love and forgiveness of sins! Yeshua is the way, the truth and the life. He alone can fill the empty void inside of us. He help us to get rid of the confusion and all the lies that are in this world. The Bible is sharper than any double-edged sword. It divides the truth from the lies! The Bible is the most read and famous book in this Universe because Yahweh's Word of Salvation will be preached to all the corners of the earth and then the end will come! The Creator of this earth knows about the wickedness of this world. He looks right through us:

Heb 4:12  For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 
Heb 4:13  And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account. 
Heb 4:14  Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 
Heb 4:15  For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. 
Heb 4:16  Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. 

God knows about the wickedness that is in the souls of humans. They did not want to listen to Him. Throughout His entire Word He says to His people:

Keep My statues and My laws and you will live!

It is us who got rid of His commandments and threw them away! His own people were disobedient time after time again:

Eze 20:27  Therefore, son of man, speak unto the house of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: In this moreover have your fathers blasphemed me, in that they have committed a trespass against me.
Eze 20:28  For when I had brought them into the land, which I sware to give unto them, then they saw every high hill, and every thick tree, and they offered there their sacrifices, and there they presented the provocation of their offering; there also they made their sweet savor, and they poured out there their drink-offerings.
Eze 20:29  Then I said unto them, What meaneth the high place whereunto ye go? So the name thereof is called Bamah unto this day.
Eze 20:30  Wherefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Do ye pollute yourselves after the manner of your fathers? and play ye the harlot after their abominations?
Eze 20:31  and when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, do ye pollute yourselves with all your idols unto this day? and shall I be inquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, I will not be inquired of by you;
Eze 20:32  and that which cometh into your mind shall not be at all, in that ye say, We will be as the nations, as the families of the countries, to serve wood and stone.
Eze 20:33  As I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, surely with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with wrath poured out, will I be king over you:
Eze 20:34  and I will bring you out from the peoples, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with wrath poured out;
Eze 20:35  and I will bring you into the wilderness of the peoples, and there will I enter into judgment with you face to face.
Eze 20:36  Like as I entered into judgment with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I enter into judgment with you, saith the Lord Jehovah.
Eze 20:37  And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant;
Eze 20:38  and I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me; I will bring them forth out of the land where they sojourn, but they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am Jehovah.
Eze 20:39  As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Go ye, serve every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me; but my holy name shall ye no more profane with your gifts, and with your idols.
Eze 20:40  For in my holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord Jehovah, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them, serve me in the land: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the first-fruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.
Eze 20:41  As a sweet savor will I accept you, when I bring you out from the peoples, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you in the sight of the nations.
Eze 20:42  And ye shall know that I am Jehovah, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country which I sware to give unto your fathers.
Eze 20:43  And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have polluted yourselves; and ye shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed.
Eze 20:44  And ye shall know that I am Jehovah, when I have dealt with you for my name's sake, not according to your evil ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord Jehovah.
Eze 20:45  And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying,
Eze 20:46  Son of man, set thy face toward the south, and drop thy word toward the south, and prophesy against the forest of the field in the South;
Eze 20:47  and say to the forest of the South, Hear the word of Jehovah: Thus saith the Lord Jehovah, Behold, I will kindle a fire in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the flaming flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from the south to the north shall be burnt thereby.
Eze 20:48  And all flesh shall see that I, Jehovah, have kindled it; it shall not be quenched.
Eze 20:49  Then said I, Ah Lord Jehovah! they say of me, Is he not a speaker of parables?

Eze 22:1  And the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 
Eze 22:2  "And you, son of man, will you judge, will you judge the bloody city? Then declare to her all her abominations. 
Eze 22:3  You shall say, Thus says the Lord GOD: A city that sheds blood in her midst, so that her time may come, and that makes idols to defile herself! 
Eze 22:4  You have become guilty by the blood that you have shed, and defiled by the idols that you have made, and you have brought your days near, the appointed time of your years has come. Therefore I have made you a reproach to the nations, and a mockery to all the countries. 
Eze 22:5  Those who are near and those who are far from you will mock you; your name is defiled; you are full of tumult. 
Eze 22:6  "Behold, the princes of Israel in you, every one according to his power, have been bent on shedding blood. 

Eze 20:39  As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Go ye, serve every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me; but my HOLY NAME shall ye no more profane with your gifts, and with your idols. Eze 20:40  For in my holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord Jehovah, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them, serve me in the land: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the first-fruits of your oblations, with all your holy things

God Most High, the God of Abraham, Izaak and Jacob, will bring restoration if we repent of all our sins and selfishness. He is holy beyond our understanding! It is us who broke the Covenant with our Creator. The atoning sacrifice of Yeshua Ha-Maschiach is our reconciliation with God Most High. Yahweh loved us so much that He chose to send His only Son to save the world! He is our High Priest, the door to life, and His Holy Spirit will bring us in a deeper love relationship with God. The Lord was't joking when He kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden. It was for no reason that Yeshua shed His blood. His return is very close so you better be believing that our God is an Awesome God! Yeshua is of God but He's fully a man, and He was born to be our Saviour and our King. He will return to destroy the last enemy which is death. Read the book of Revelation for example! Judgement is already being poured out on this earth and the delusion and judgements are becoming more severy every day. God will bring division between the righteouss and the unrighteouss as is said in Malachi and Daniel. Everything on this earth that can be shaken will be shaken but in Him we will have protection and an everlasting life!

If we repent and call on His Name, He will gather us and bring us back to Mount Zion. Read His entire Word and you will discover these beautiful truths God Most High, our Abba Father, wants to share with you! Through His Son Yeshua His love is shown for us!

You may want to pray this prayer beneath. This prayer is just to help you on your way if you find it difficult to find your own words. You can add your own words to it. God Most High, our Abba Father in Heaven, cares about having a contrite spirit of repentance. You don't have to be afraid, He does not want us to use beautiful words but to say an honest prayer of repentance. He is able, more than able to raise us up and deliver us from the hand of the enemy. When we are weak and deeply troubled, it is God Most High, the God of Abraham, Izaak and Jacob, who gives us strenght. 

Yeshua, I believe you ascended from Heaven to deliver us from our enemies. I believe you died for my sins so that I am made whole again. Protect me from those who come against me. Save me from those who do evil and from murderers! Help me, and forgive me of my sins! I want to let you love me! I believe you loved me first and that you have always loved me. It is me who did not listen to you and let you love me. I believe there is more to life! The evil of this world is not what I was ment to live for. In you I don't have to be afraid. Wash me clean of my sins. I believe in your sacrifice. I believe You conquered death and sin by rising up from the grave! Your blood cleanses me from my sins. You paid the price. Let me find rest in Your unfailing love! Holy Spirit come and reveal the truth to me! Let me take refuge in You! You are my hiding place and shelter in the storm! 

Also, please seek an assembly of believers in Yeshua to fellowship with! Ask Yeshua to lead you and bring you in contact with believers. Trust Him, He will lead you every step on the way because He loves you as no one else does! He wants you to know the truth of His Word. He wants for you to begin to read the words of love described in the Bible. He wants to share with you how much He loves you. He wants you to come back to Him as His beloved bride! Seek His Kingdom and you will find it.

Shalom, 

Aline 

Drawn by Aline Kruijthoff

Drawn by Aline Kruijthoff

Books I recommend reading...

  • Our Hands Are Stained With Blood by Michael L. Brown